Hi
Thanks Bruno and Gilles...
Im really very new to Xenomai and its simulator stuffs... so I need
serious help...
Is my understanding right if I say that Xenoscopr is a debugger?
and also  what are the major components/functional blocks of Simulator
(Xenosim, Xenoscope,..) so that I I can know what are the internal
interfaces of the simulator.

Regards
Vandana
and any attachments. Thank you