Vandana Sasidharan wrote:
> Hi
> Can anyone tell me what tool chain is required to build a test set-up for
> the xenosim simulator?

1- we already answered this question;
2- your are replying to a mail which is unrelated, for us people which
use references-aware mailers, this makes your mail appear in an
unexpected place;
3- the fact that you are sending this mail on a public mailing list make
the disclaimer your company attached to this mail irrelevant: if you are
sending confidential information, then it is stupid to send them to a
public mailing list, if not, then the disclaimer is irrelevant, left
alone the fact that it is so ridiculously long;
So, since you depise so much the netiquette, I will not answer you.
Sorry. Maybe other people will.

--
                                                 Gilles.