I will ask Mark to run the klatency -t 2 test. I do not have a system
or even a piece of a system right now so I can't run anything. Sorry. :(

What happens if I call start on a timer that is already running? Will
it change the timing at all or ignore the start?

Is this correct:

rtdm_timer_start(&timer, 2000000, 125000, RTDM_TIMERMODE_ABSOLUTE);

The behavior I want is to start my timer in 2ms and have it fire every
125us. The timer itself will use rtdm_timer_stop_in_handler() to stop
itself.

Am I making any mistakes here?

Steven