Hi

I am getting an error when I am trying to "MAKE" Xenosim- 2.4.7.
I have already installed Xenomai- 2.4.7 along with libelf -0.8.10 , Tcl
8.3.5, Tk 8.3.5 , Tix 4.1.0.007 and an adeos patch that is adeos-ipipe
-2.6.25-x86-2.0-08.patch on a linux kernel which we built which has a
version Linux 2.6.25.11.
after configuring Xenosim along with the gcc -2.95.3 tar .gz when I try to
"make" the xenosim I'm getting an error :

xenomai-2.4.7/xenosim-2.4.7/adapter/adapter.cc: 65: error :too few
arguments
xenomai-2.4.7/xenosim-2.4.7/adapter/adapter.cc: 67: error :too few
arguments

Can anyone tell me why am I getting this error and how to get rid of this?

and any attachments. Thank you