We are about to convert our SVN repos to GIT trees. This operation will
take place between Thursday, March 26, 3pm CET and Friday 27, 8am CET.
Please make sure to pull the data you need from those repos before we
start the migration. Starting from Friday morning, everything will be
available anew via GIT trees, and the old SVN repos will not be
accessible anymore. Committers, please push pending patches before
tomorrow afternoon as well, or wait for Friday.

Detailed instructions for cloning the Xenomai code from the GIT trees
will be sent on Friday to the lists, and also made available from our
Wiki on xenomai.org.

Sorry in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.