On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 19:46 +0100, Philippe Gerum wrote:
> We are about to convert our SVN repos to GIT trees. This operation will
> take place between Thursday, March 26, 3pm CET and Friday 27, 8am CET.
> Please make sure to pull the data you need from those repos before we
> start the migration. Starting from Friday morning, everything will be
> available anew via GIT trees, and the old SVN repos will not be
> accessible anymore. Committers, please push pending patches before
> tomorrow afternoon as well, or wait for Friday.
>
> Detailed instructions for cloning the Xenomai code from the GIT trees
> will be sent on Friday to the lists, and also made available from our
> Wiki on xenomai.org.
>
> Sorry in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Since this morning, our repos are available from http://git.xenomai.org/
for browsing, and can be cloned via a read-only access from our main
site as well.

To clone the current development version (formerly known as the SVN trunk,
aiming at 2.5), use:

git clone git://xenomai.org/xenomai-head.git

To clone the maintenance branch of a given stable version 'X', use:

git clone git://xenomai.org/xenomai-2.X.git