On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 12:16 +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Vladimir Zapolskiy wrote:
> > Hi Jan,
> > I observed that LINUX_VERSION_CODE comparisons are common enough in
> > Xenomai code. Do you propose to make a separate header, which is
> > included from nucleus, drivers and arch files?
>
> Yes, it's common, but we also keep a lot of wrapping in asm-*/wrappers.h.

No, it's not that common actually. Most of them are used in the HAL,
half of those in assembly files because we don't have assembly-level
wrappers, and the remaining spots are located in a few RT drivers
(namely serial, CAN and irqbench).

So the canonical way to fix this is indeed to add the proper wrapper to
include/asm-generic/wrappers.h. TIA,