Shashank Bhatia wrote:
> Thanks a lot Gilles,
>
> I used the Xenomai 2.4.8 version with a newer kernel 2.6.28.9 to be
> precise.

You are still posting to the wrong list. I will not answer, since
otherwise you will continue ignoring me when I tell you that you are
posting to the wrong list.

The mail address with which you registered to the Xenomai mailing list
causes bounces. So, please use another address (gmail, yahoo, even
hotmail, whatever you want, but not a server which bounces the xenomai
mails). See the attached bounce.

Also note that posting a mail to a public mailing list with a disclaimer
saying that the mail is not public is stupid, since you are posting to a
public mailing list in the first place.

--
                                          Gilles

--- Begin Message ---