A certain xenomai project on ARM Linux of mine has been working fine
using gcc 3.4.5. I wanted to use a more recent compiler and the EABI,
so I used a default setting from crosstool-NG-1.4.1, which produces
gcc version 4.3.2.

However, I get the following result running the trivial-periodic
example program:

# ./trivial-periodic &
# cat /proc/xenomai/sched
CPU  PID    PRI      PERIOD     TIMEOUT    TIMEBASE  STAT       NAME
  0  0       -1      0          0          master    R          ROOT
  0  850     99      1000000000 79513195085358725 master    D          trivial

Looks like I will be waiting a long, long time for the timeout ;^)
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Richard