Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Jan Kiszka,
>
> In message <4a60a5b5.3090...@siemens.com> you wrote:
>>> 4) What are the most important conferences/summits/... for Xenomai
>>> developers?
>> E.g. RTLWS [1]. At least /me plans to attend (though on a non-Xenomai
>> topic).
>
> Actually I'm trying to organize something like a Xenomai User's
> Meeting at this year's RTLWS.

Great! Wolfgang G. mentioned it recently, but I was already afraid it
would not make it beyond a "it would be nice if...".

> So far some Xenomai / Adeos related presentations have  already  been
> submitted  (though  I  don't  know  about acceptance, schedule or the
> like):
>
> * ARM Fast Context Switch Extension for Linux
>   Richard Cochran, OMICRON electronics GmbH
>   Gilles Chanteperdrix, xenomai.org
>
> * Transparent real time behavior, a new approach
>   Rene Graf, Siemens AG
>   Manfred Neugebauer, Siemens AG
>   Wolfgang Hartmann, Siemens AG
>
> * Colibri-in-Motion: embedded virtualization technics devoted to hard
> realtime control
>   Daniel Rossier, Reconfigurable Embedded Digital Systems, HEIG-VD/HES-SO,
> Switzerland
>   Patrick Gerber, Reconfigurable Embedded Digital Systems, HEIG-VD/HES-SO,
> Switzerland
>
> * Real Time Toolkit for Open Robot Control Software
>   Peter Soetens, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
>   Markus Klotzb├╝cher, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
>
> (not mentioned here several presentations covering RTAI).
>
> In addition to Gilles'/Richard's  presentation  above  Philippe  also
> indicated that he might eventually come and give a presentation :-)
>

> Anybody interested to come: please let me know. My dream is  that  as
> many as possible give a short (2...5 minutes sufficient) presentation
> of  their  project:  how  long  they've  been using Xenomai, on which
> platform, what their  are  of  business  is,  eventually  what  their
> project is about, success stories, what you like about Xenomai, where
> you  ran  into  problems, what is still missing in Xenomai to make it
> even easier to use for you, etc. etc...
>

> I know that many people from many companies read this  list  and  use
> Xenomai  in  their projects, often without ever activly participating
> in the discussions here. Come together at RTLWS! That's the chance to
> see who else is doing the same, and to match faces to names.

I will spread the news internally, but I'm afraid it's still too early
for our customers to show up publicly. In any case, I will try to
prepare some technical information that can be released already (at the
bare minimum a summary of what went to the list and into the repos
during our project).