Ok i got ,

When i tried to run latency with 3 ms, it works but i received the message
[149.437671] Xenomai: Switching display-321 to secondary modo after
exception #5 from user-spcae at 0x9588 (pid 232)

So , if i put my test software posted in the last message, to run with 3ms
period task, the software freeze.
I can run this software only with 10ms period time, what i'm doing wrong ?