cagnul...@tin.it wrote:
> I've tried with your patch and asking to do latency test with 1000ns but

It is 1000us, not 1000ns. No platform running xenomai is able to sustain
a task with a 1000ns period.

> the result is still the same :(
> Do you have any other ideas? I'm very lost in space :(

The error you have is undoubtedly the one I talk about in the mail I
sent you. Are you sure you recompiled the kernel after applying the
patch and booted on that modified kernel? To be sure about that, you can
add a printk somewhere and check in the boot logs that this message is
printed.

If you want a solution which works out of the box, please use Xenomai
2.4.9.1 with one of the I-pipe patches it contains.
--
                                          Gilles