On Thursday 05 November 2009 07:53:26 Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Guanghui, Cheng wrote:
> > Hello:
> >     I need to use hpet device as my clock event source in my os
> > and i have mapped this device to local place. But when i read the
> > configuration or value all the bit is 1. Is it something wrong?
>
> Excuse me, but what is the relation with Xenomai?
        Sorry and maybe it is not a direct topic about the Xenomai
but about the real-time systems. I have traced Xenomai at least
for 4 years and read every mail from this maillist. HPET is a very
good internal timer source for real-time systems. Hopefully there
 are some people doing HPET issue.  If there is no guy about
this work please ignore this mail.
        Thanks.
                                                        Cheng Guanghui