Hi everybody,

  we have an NI6259 board working xenomai 2.5, using the analogy APIs.
Read/write to analog channels is quite straightforward and can be inferred from
the cmd_read and cmd_write source code. Now I would also like to use the
digital I/O of this board (e.g., the 32 digital I/O lines). In Comedi, there
are functions to set the DIO lines to input/output mode (comedi_dio_config),
and then functions to read/write, like comedi_dio_read and comedi_dio_write.
Does xenomai/analogy already have similar functionality?

Thanks a lot,

-Stefan