Hi,

  I have been trying to test the functionality of the analogy_ni_pcimio driver
on a NI6259 board. I am using a linux kernel 2.6.29.5 with the xenomai-head
(rc5). Doing an a4l_sync_write to an analog output channel works fine. Now I am
trying to use the cmd structure for writing to the same analog output channel,
as done in the cmd_write progam (whose source I found in
<xenomai_root>/src/util/analogy/cmd_write.c .

But I am getting the error as indicated below. Any idea why this happens? My
own programming gets the same error.

Thanks a lot!

-Stefan

unix> /usr/xenomai/bin/cmd_write -v -d analogy0 -s 1 -c 0 -S 1

cmd_write: device analogy0 opened (fd=0)
cmd_write: basic descriptor retrieved
         subdevices count = 14
         read subdevice index = 0
         write subdevice index = 1