I think, "Hear, Hear" is appropriate for Canada as there is still the queen on
the dollar bills.

Andreas
From: xenomai-core-boun...@gna.org [xenomai-core-boun...@gna.org] On Behalf Of
Peter Soetens [pe...@thesourceworks.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:39 AM
To: Philippe Gerum
Cc: xenomai-help; xenomai-core@gna.org
Subject: Re: [Xenomai-core] [Xenomai-help] Xenomai v2.5.0 -- Important Notice

On Friday 01 January 2010 12:00:52 Philippe Gerum wrote:
> Here is Xenomai 2.5.0.
> http://download.gna.org/xenomai/stable/xenomai-2.5.0.tar.bz2
>
> Happy new year, btw.

A Big Thank You from the user community to all contributors, Philippe, Gilles
and Jan in particular, seems appropriate here, but it hasn't been spoken even
after a week. Therefor, I'll unilaterally and only for once assume to be the
spokesman of this world-wide fan club and do the honors:

A Big Thank You, and a happy new year to you too !

Those who accord, Say "Hear, Hear", "+1" or "Me too", depending on their
geological or social situation.

The Xenomai User Community.