Hi Philippe,

Am 23.02.2010 18:46, schrieb Philippe Gerum:
> On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 17:52 +0100, Stefan Kisdaroczi wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Am 14.02.2010 10:38, schrieb Philippe Gerum:
>>> <snip>
>>> In the future, maybe we could simply provide a wrapper script accepting
>>> sub-commands, such as "xeno latency, xeno sigtest" etc, to be put
>>> into /usr/bin by distros, which would hide the actual location of those
>>> binaries?
>>> In any case, thanks for your work so far. We probably need to discuss
>>> the packaging issues on this list, so that we get both consistency and
>>> usability in the future.
>>> Gilles and Roland, if this is fine with you, I'll handle the liaison
>>> role with upstream packagers, so please CC me explicitly on those mails.
>>> We'll sort out this issue, it doesn't look that bad anyway.
>> Roland added a xeno wrapper to the debian.org xenomai package 2.5.1-3.
>> I synced now the debian/ directories from debian.org and xenomai.org:
>>  - For debian.org I sent patches to the Debian bugtracker [1] [2].
>>    Another patch for dpkg-cross support [3] I sent to Roland privately.
>>  - For xenomai.org I attached patches to this mail (against -2.5.git).
>> If both parties apply the patches the debian directories are in sync,
>> except some minor differences in the debian/control file, see patch
>> do-not-commit-please.patch. I would like to keep these changes out so
>> that the xenomai.org packages are compatible with Debian 5.0 Lenny.
>> The debian.org packages are for Debian 6.0 Squeeze.
> Merged into my queue (except the last one as mentioned). This will be
> pushed upstream to Gilles for 2.5.2. Thanks.

I took a look at your branch for-upstream. Your commit
  scripts: add wrapper script to run standard Xenomai commands
adds the same wrapper as my patch
  debian: wrapper script /usr/bin/xeno to call executables in /usr/lib/xenomai/
Please revert the commit of my patch, we need another fix for debian/rules for
"your" wrapper.

How do I call configure to install the wrapper in /usr/bin and
the programs like latency, switchtest etc. to /usr/lib/xenomai ?