Hi Gilles,

thanks for your mail!

And don't worry - there's an updated Xenomai version in Debian sid now
thanks to everyone from the Xenomai dev list. Sven put quite some effort
into syncing the two projects. If there are any problems, feel free to
"bug" me. ;-)

Regarding the xenomai-announce list, this sounds like a good idea since
many projects have it, including Debian. For me personally, my work much
depends on free ressources and Debian release schedule urgency. Btw: The
Debian watch system automatically generates an email when xenomai has
got a new release. :-) So also no hurry here.

See you,

bye,
  Roland