On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 18:29 +0100, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> > Philippe Gerum wrote:
> >> The following changes since commit
> >> 55b0aa9de28891fcfd4b4ab097583bd7619223ab:
> >>   Philippe Gerum (1):
> >>         native: introduce rt_task_same()
> >>
> >> are available in the git repository at:
> >>
> >>   git://xenomai.org/xenomai-rpm.git for-upstream
> >>
> >> Philippe Gerum (5):
> >>       testsuite/latency: fix false positive in mode switch detection
> >>       powerpc: remove dandling reference
> >>       blackfin: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.33-blackfin-1.13-00
> >
> > Could you upgrade the blackfin README file to include the tag to use,
> > for applying this patch?
> >

> In fact, it seems the ipipe-blackfin git has no tags.

ipipe-blackfin only contains reference snapshots of the kernel code for
the pre 2.6.33 releases we still support; the Blackfin dev trunk we used
to be based on is periodically rebased, which requires us to keep those
stable snapshots.

ipipe-blackfin is now dead, only kept for reference. The pipeline dev
now occurs in ipipe-2.6 with other supports for mainlined architectures.