Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
> Alexis Berlemont wrote:
> > Daniele Nicolodi wrote:

> >> Hello. Looking at your pull request, I see that my patch for correct
> >> buffer handling when using .stop_src  = TRIG_NONE is not included. Does
> >> the patch need some more work? Or it simply get lost on the way?
> > I have not forgotten it. I did not include it for two reasons:
> > - I have not found time to (fully) test it
> > - I wanted to properly modify the test program cmd_read so as to allow
> >   continuous acquisisitions
> Hi Alexis. Sorry for the late response. That's fine, I just wanted to be
> sure that the patch was not dropped by mistake. I'll test continuous
> output today and let you know if any other bugfix is necessary. I can
> also look into providing a patch for cmd_read and cmd_write.

If you want to test infinite acquisitions right now, you can clone my
git repository. I just pushed the modifications on it. I have not made
a pull request yet because I want to be sure there is no regression.

Your patch did not integrate fixes for both directions (read and
write). So, I had to modify it.

I also modified cmd_read; with the option -S set to 0, an infinite
acquisition will be configured.

Any patch from you is welcome (cmd_write or anything else), so do not
hesitate to send them.