Alexis Berlemont wrote:
> If you want to test infinite acquisitions right now, you can clone my
> git repository. I just pushed the modifications on it. I have not made
> a pull request yet because I want to be sure there is no regression.

Thanks! I'll test it as soon as possible.

I think I just stumbled into the ring buffer bug you fixed in your
repository :-) It took me a while to understand if the problem was in
the hardware, in my code, or somewhere else in the stack...

Now I just have to find where the carpenters broke the cable that brings
internet connection to my lab and fix it... :-(

Cheers,
--
Daniele