Jan Kiszka wrote:
> The following changes since commit 113ea4d56e8b215cb56ae7673013163ea5a5987d:
>   Gilles Chanteperdrix (1):
>         switchtest: increase stack sizes
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-jki.git for-upstream
>

> Changes in v2:
>  - compat support for rttest device names
>  - documented RTDM close procedure
>  - internal rework of the close procedure
>  - basic RTDM unit test, so far targeting at the close rework
>  - some additional small cleanup patches
>
> Beyond that series, there is now also our full /proc rework updated in
> git, see
>
>   git://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-jki.git queues/proc
>
> I will send a separate pull request for that one later, either on top of
> this (if there are no further concerns) or against master (it should
> be orthogonal).

Ok, could you git-send-mail the patches to the list? Reviewing them in
the xenomai-git mailing list is not that convenient, I am afraid to miss
some of them.

One thing I did not see in your close test (but may have missed it, I
just can not find back the specific mail containing it), you should
check that, if a driver returns -EAGAIN, and open is called right after
close, the caller gets the same file descriptor.