On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 04:09:38AM -0400, stephane ancelot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> tryied in v2.4.10 :
>

> I have opened a /dev/rtp7 pipe , and deleted it.
>
> if I launch again the same program, rt_pipe_open replies with -EBUSY ....

Can you describe the sequence how you are invoking
rt_pipe_open()/open()/rt_pipe_delete()?

If the following description applies to you then you discovered what we've
discovered
before and there is no easy fix for that as far as I know.

1) create pipe with rt_pipe_open()
2) connect to it by opening /dev/rtp7 with open()
3) delete pipe with rt_pipe_delete() (for example by killing the Xenomai
application)
4) create same pipe again with rt_pipe_open() (for example by restarting the
   Xenomai application with /dev/rtp7 is still open)

--> rt_pipe_open() reports an error

Andreas