Hi Alexis,

  I did a reboot, ran my modified cmd_bits.c again one time.

cat /proc/xenomai/irq  reports:

IRQ         CPU0        CPU1        CPU2        CPU3        CPU4        CPU5
    CPU6        CPU7
 56:           0           0           0           0           0           0
       0           0         Analogy device
518:           0           1           1           1           1           1
       1           1         [IPI]
521:      626392      618020      618539      620274      617326      625008
  622464      626300         [timer]
522:           0           0           0           0           0           0
       0           0         [critical sync]
546:           0           0           0           0           0           0
       0           0         [virtual]

-Stefan