Hi Alexis,

  thanks a lot for the explanations. One item I am confused about is that you
write that TRIG_TIMER is not suitable for DIO, but in cmd_write.c in your
sample code, it is used for the analog write without problems. Wouldn't one be
able to just use the same clock source for DIO as in analogue I/O?

Best wishes,

-Stefan