Hi,

you will find Xenomai 2.5.4, aka "Sleep Walk", at the usual place:
http://download.gna.org/xenomai/stable/xenomai-2.5.4.tar.bz2

It contains the usual amount of bug fixes and I-pipe patches update, as
well as a new piece of nice code: the so-called mayday support, which
should allow Xenomai watchdog to work less brutally (namely, avoid
killing the tasks occupying too much CPU, and send them a signal), and
be the base for a new version of user-space signals in the 2.6 branch.

Alex also pushed a lot of improvements for the analogy support.

So, it seems not everybody has been lazy like me for this last version.

The complete shortlog follows:
Alexis Berlemont (48):
      analogy: change the context's role (broken)
      analogy: the buffer structure is now the central field of a4l_context (bro
ken)
      analogy: the subdevice structure got a new status field (broken)
      analogy: the transfer structure is left with a minimal role (broken)
      analogy: first draft of buffer initialization functions (broken)
      analogy: adapt open, r/w, select and ioctl functions (broken)
      analogy: adapt a4l_set_dev() after a4l_context's overhaul (broken)
      analogy: update a4l_set_dev() declaration (broken)
      analogy: update comments on a4l_context (broken)
      analogy: changes related with subdevice's status field (broken)
      analogy: replace transfer setup functions with buffer setup ones (broken)
      analogy: update cancel functions (broken)
      analogy: rewrite the cancel ioctl handler (broken)
      analogy: fix bulk flag declaration in buffer.h (broken)
      analogy: update a4l_read and a4l_write (broken)
      analogy: update all a4l_buf_* functions (broken)
      analogy: last updates in the buffer part (broken)
      analogy: cosmetic changes (broken)
      analogy: declare the reserve / release functions at the subd level (broken
)
      analogy: update a4l_get_minor function (broken)
      analogy: update a4l_set_dev and remove useless info traces (broken)
      analogy: use rtdm_context_to_private (broken)
      analogy: minor fix in the subdevice structure declaration
      analogy: add some helper macros to test the subdevice's characteristics
      analogy: remove useless functions in the subdevice part
      analogy: fix the buffer syscalls (ioctl + r/w) after buffer review
(broken)
      analogy: fix the declaration of the structure a4l_context (broken)
      analogy: fix compilation issues and review the mmap ioctl handler (broken)
      analogy: cosmetic change (broken)
      analogy: fix buffer's compilation issues (broken)
      analogy: prettify some subdevice tests (broken)
      analogy: [pcimio] fix a huge hack in the mite initialization (broken)
      analogy: fix the last compilation problems
      analogy: fix a missing setting of the buf field in subdevice (broken)
      analogy: fix the subdevice status management
      analogy: fix buffer initialization/cleanup calls at open/close times
      analogy: [loop] add a debug trace when trigger is called
      analogy: fix test of subdevice status in a4l_write
      analogy: [fake - loop] remove volatile keywords
      analogy: add a detail in a4l_close doxygen doc
      analogy: add an arbitrary sleep in cmd_write before closing the device
      analogy: [ni_pcimio] really minor changes
      analogy: [ni_pcimio] add the missing allocation of the digital ring
      analogy: [ni_pcimio] fix timeout value in digital trigger
      analogy: remove a4l_subd_is_busy calls in analogy core
      analogy: remove calls of a4l_release/reserve_subd in the core
      analogy: remove some tests which become with the buffer overhaul
      analogy: fix a bug in a4l_fill_desc() when called on an idle device

Gilles Chanteperdrix (18):
      arm: fix VFP handling in the SMP case
      arm: get the nodiv_llimd code to compile in thumb mode
      Merge commit 'rpm' into pending
      Merge branch 'pending'
      rtcan: add missing PCI IDs for old kernels
      Merge commit 'rpm/for-upstream' into build-test
      Update autotools files
      arm: clarify the patches README with regard to vendor-specifi branches
      Merge commit 'analogy' into pending
      testsuite: adapt "run" scripts to the --with-testdir option
      native: add cancellation points
      arm: upgrade adeos patches to 2.6.30-1.15-02, 2.6.31-1.16-02, 2.6.33-1.17-
02
      Add IMX51 patch
      build: bootstrap
      compat: add missing PCI ID for 2.4 kernels
      sched: avoid infinite reschedule loops
      build: bump version number
      doc: regenerate

Pavel Cheblakov (1):
      rtcan: add rtcan_plx_pci driver

Philippe Gerum (46):
      generic/hal: remove dead code
      powerpc/hal: test XENO_HW_UNLOCKED_SWITCH instead of IPIPE_WANT_PREEMPTIBL
E_SWITCH
      powerpc: use hardened switch_mm() support when available
      powerpc: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.33.4-powerpc-2.9-01
      nucleus: prevent stack overflow w/ unlocked context switch
      scripts: fix --enable-debug help string
      posix: fix build w/o CONFIG_PROC_FS
      nucleus/heap: fix build w/o CONFIG_PROC_FS
      x86: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.32.13-x86-2.6-04
      x86: update fpu state accessor for 2.6.35+
      x86: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.34-x86-2.6-04
      powerpc: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.34-powerpc-2.9-01
      uitron: fix wait flag helper
      hal/generic: always track switch to foreign stack
      compat: provide linux/err.h wrapper to linux/fs.h
      nucleus: silence deprecated warnings on __builtin_expect for old compilers
      rtai: mark as deprecated
      skins: sanitize heap binding
      build: check for CONFIG_MMU in user-space
      nucleus: fix heap mapping for nommu
      wrappers: no need to reserve pages passed to vm_insert_page
      x86: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.32.15-x86-2.7-00, 2.6.34-x86-2.7-00
      powerpc: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.33.5-powerpc-2.10-01,
2.6.34-powerpc-2.10-00
      x86: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.32.15-x86-2.7-00, 2.6.34-x86-2.7-00
      arm: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.33-arm-1.17-00
      blackfin: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.34-blackfin-1.14-00
      nucleus: introduce generic bits for MAYDAY support
      powerpc: enable MAYDAY support
      x86: enable MAYDAY support
      arm: enable MAYDAY support
      blackfin: enable MAYDAY support
      nios2: enable MAYDAY support
      arm: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.33-arm-1.17-01
      blackfin: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.34-blackfin-1.14-02
      powerpc: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.33.5-powerpc-2.10-03,
2.6.34-powerpc-2.10-02
      x86: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.32.15-x86-2.7-02, 2.6.34-x86-2.7-01
      common: warn early about missing /dev/rtheap
      nucleus: fix uninit variable
      nios2: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.30-nios2-1.2-00
      rtai: disable for MMU-less and 64bit builds
      rtdm: fix memory mapping services for nommu platforms
      powerpc: introduce HW_MATH_EMU symbol
      switchtest: bail out upon sem_wait() error
      nucleus: export xnshadow_call_mayday() as a service
      powerpc: add calibration values for mpc8xx
      powerpc: upgrade I-pipe support to 2.6.34-powerpc-2.10-03

Stefan Kisdaroczi (3):
      debian: switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (native) format
      debian: fix init script start/stop values
      x86: add Intel ICH10_1 to rthal_smi_pci_tbl

Tschaeche IT-Services (1):
      nucleus: enable tswitch callout for the root thread

Enjoy.