Krzysztof Błaszkowski wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 15:27 +0200, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
>> What are the contents of this linker script? I did not ask to compare
>> gcc -print-file-name=libc.so with the same file on the target. I asked
>> to compare:
>> gcc -print-file-name=libc.so (or if it is a linker script, the libc.so.6
>> it references)
>> with  /lib/libc.so.6
>>
>> In other words: the libc used by the compiler with the libc used at
>> run-time, as my very first answer was asking.
>>

> /usr/lib/libc.so can't be compared with /lib/libc.so.6.

libc.so is a linker script, so the sentence "or if it is a linker
script, the libc.so.6 it references" applies.

Anyway, now we got to the bottom of it, ok, libc.so references
/lib/libc.so.6. But since you already made me spend one hour having you
understand the difference between the compiler libc and the one of the
root filesystem, I will not have be able to run your test before tonight.

In the mean-time, please run your test with Xenomai 2.5.4.