> Yes, now if you find the culprit option, it would be nice to report here
> so that we can fix the I-pipe patch.

I do know it still. All i have are two configs. One which does not work
and one working. I have tried so far breaking working one and also
fixing broken. Both attempts have been unsuccessful.

I tried many "obvious" settings mainly in "processor type and features"
with no luck.

This process must take some time ( i can't spend whole days on trying
one-by-one each difference, recompile kernel, sync target's rootfs,
reboot target and run fork regression test even that many steps i have
automated)

Regards,
--
Krzysztof Blaszkowski