Philippe Gerum wrote:
> Ok, Gilles did not grumble at you, so I'm daring the following patch,
> since I agree with you here. Totally untested, not even compiled, just
> for the fun of getting lockups and/or threads in limbos. Nah, just
> kidding, your shiny SMP box should be bricked even before that:

We wrote that code many years ago. I have no idea what we had in mind. I
guess we wanted the resched bit never to be set from a distant cpu. The
debug check had been disabled the whole time since we introduced
XENO_DEBUG, and started working again only recently.

Anyway, I have nothing against a bit of cleanup.