Am 09.10.2010 15:35, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Jan Kiszka wrote:

>>> Yes, but it inherently depends on x86 too.
>>
>> Not by design, just by missing contributions to add a few more I/O bindings.
>
> Currently it does not compile on anything else than x86. Denx has a
> "gpioirqbench":
> http://git.denx.de/?p=gpioirqbench.git;a=summary
>
> Maybe it is time to find some common ground and have atlast a bench
> which can run an all architectures ?

No concerns.

Wolfgang, do you see a reasonable way to make the hardware interface
between host and target more compatible so that we could also use the
existing x86 measurement tool with your targets? That was my original
idea (to avoid the need for multiple embedded boards). Having a gpio
option also for the measurement host is nevertheless worthwhile.