Dear all,

For my work, I had to develop drivers for the 6052 and 6701 boards from
National Instruments. These boards are already supported by the Comedi
drivers but were not supported by Xenomai yet. So, I took the code from
Comedi and adapt it to Xenomai with the analogy layer (a4l* functions and
so on). It introduces two new drivers : analogy_ni_670x and

At this time, the driver compiles and loads correctly. I will have the
hardware in ten days to test the code and make sure it works from a
functional point of view.

In order to contribute to Xenomai, I would like to know if this code could
be integrated in Xenomai repository. In particular, what are the
conditions to integrate third-party code and especially driver code. Then,
if it seems interesting for you, I will submit a patch as soon as I
checked that it works correctly with the physical boards.

Thanks for any suggestion,

Best regards,