On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 02:03:34AM +0200, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> the issue on ixp looks like the last one to be fixed on arm. If you have
> time, could you try the following program? It makes a very basic test,
> but not having a big-endian ixp at end, I am wondering about very basic
> assumptions...:

~> armeb-unknown-linux-gnueabi-gcc -Wall arm.c
arm.c: In function 'f':
arm.c:7: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
arm.c: In function 'g':
arm.c:13: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

and then

# ./a.out
f: ffffffff
g: ffffffff

> If you do not have time, do you agree for a revert of the KUSER_TSC code
> to the one we had before, and which is working for you?

I sorry about not getting back about this. I have had crunch trying to
meet a deadline, but now that is over. Tomorrow I'm on the road, but
next week looks good for IXP testing.

And thanks, thanks, for all your good work,

Richard