Hi Alexis,

  thanks so much for the new feature! I will try it and report back.

In the last months, I actually did run some comparisons between Comedi and
Analogy, and in all cases found that your Analogy implementation performs
exactly the same as Comedi, actually, for CMD-based streaming, I noticed
shorter latencies in Analogy. I also couldn't find any Comedi functionality
(for our problems) that was missing in Analogy. Thus, for our work, there may
simply be an issue that the communication protocol we are porting from vxWorks
may not easily be implemented with our NI6259 board using either Comedi or
Analogy, and we are considering to change the protocol with the help of some
intermediate electronics. After all is working, I will email the method of
solution to the xenomai-core list.

But I am eager to check your new functions.

Best wishes,