Dear,

I'm trying to debug Xenomai kernel with GDB and Qemu. So, I launch Xenomai in Qemu and make it waiting for GDB. Then I start GDB and connect them to Qemu, make breakpoint at the desired function to debug and start Xenomai. If the function belongs to the linux kernel, the execution stop at the breakpoint. But, if the function belongs to the Xenomai nucleus, GDB recognize the breakpoint at the execution but don't stop.

Is it possible to debug Xenomai with GDB and Qemu?
Is it the good way to debug?

Thank you for your attention and your help.
Sincerely,

Omar ZENATI