Hi,

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Gilles Chanteperdrix
<gilles.chanteperd...@xenomai.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it is about time we release Xenomai 2.6.0. Has anyone anything
> pending (maybe Alex)? Should we release an -rc first?

Yes. in my experimental branch, I have a few things which are not that
experimental. I would like to push:
- a first version of Julien Delange's ni_660x driver
- Anders Blomdell's fix on duplicate sympbols with comedi
- Anders Blomdell's fix in pcimio driver (wrong IRQ number after reboot)
- some waveform generation tools (fully generic)
- an overhaul of the testing drivers (fake + loop => fake)

I will integrate them in my analogy branch and send a pull request if
you are OK with that.

Alexis.