Hi Gilles,

Unfortunately I didn't find the time to test this release yet. I'm
just wondering if there is a fix for this problem in the 2.6.0
release: https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-core/2011-05/msg00028.html

We are using the auto-relax patches on top of 2.5.6 for a long time
now. We found issues with it regarding auto-relax tasks that were not
being auto-relaxed anymore. Philippe made patches for that, see
https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-help/2011-03/msg00161.html.
However, locally I reverted those two patches because these introduced
a memory leak in xnheap; I could only do rt_task_create()
rt_task_delete() for 1024 times ;-). I thought that was the discussion
of
https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-core/2011-05/msg00028.html at that
time and I don't recall a proper fix for it was provided. But I might
have missed it...

Thanks,
Henri