I'm currently finishing a small application that allows users to draw block
diagrams of control systems and execute them in real-time using Xenomai.
Technically, each block is a Xenomai task and users can easily make their
own as long as they adhere to a specific interface. I'm a student at the
university of Aveiro (Portugal) and this work is part of my master's thesis.
My original idea was to call my application "Xenomai Lab" but I'm not sure
if I can use the Xenomai name like that.

Am I violating any trademarks, copyrights or other legal restrictions by
using the Xenomai name for my application?

Jorge Azevedo