On 10/24/2011 12:14 PM, Roberto Bielli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i installed the patch 'adeos-ipipe-2.6.31-arm-1.16-02.patch' on a kernel
> 2.6.31 for imx257 processor.
> I have a xenomai complex application that read touchscreen events with
> tslib when pressed.
> In the kernel log i try these lines: ( the read job is made in a
> not-realtime thread )
>
> ------------[ cut here ]------------
> WARNING: at drivers/input/touchscreen/mxc_tsc.c:599
> mxc_tsc_interrupt+0x19c/0x30c [mxc_tsc]()
> (...)
>
> Do you know the meaning in xenomai of this error (so i can modify
> something to resolve the problem )?

This looks more like a warning than an error. At first glance, it has
nothing to do with xenomai. Besides, you seem not to be using a mainline
version of the kernel, because in the versions I have, there is no
drivers/input/touchscreen/mxc_tsc.c, so, it is hard for me to debug this
issue.

What has file drivers/input/touchscreen/mxc_tsc.c on line 599?

You may want to try a more recent version, as linux 2.6.31 starts being
seriously outdated.

--
                                            Gilles.