On 12/23/2011 10:55 PM, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:48:29PM +0100, Philippe Gerum wrote:
Is it reproducible with the basic latency or cyclic tests if waiting
for long enough? Running ltp in parallel would trigger a decent
load, but sometimes two shell loops forking commands in the
background are enough to trigger a variety of issues when something
fragile exists in the mmu layer as modified by the I-Pipe.

Well we can try after I come back from vacation in a couple of weeks.

Ok. I will try to reproduce on my side as well.