Hello,

I have a question concerning user space and kernel space. I'm dealing with the
native API and I read, that this API provides the same funtkions for both
kernel and user space.

When looking at the sourcecode of buffer.h for example, there I find a section
called public interface. When looking at the function rt_buffer_create(); for
example, how does the Implementation von this function in userspace differs to
the implementation for this function kernel space? Or is it the same
implementation for user and kernel space.

Best regards