On 03/06/2012 04:14 PM, Roberto Bielli wrote:
>  Hi Gilles,
>
> i changed the min value of the '__ipipe_mach_set_dec' but the situation
> is the same.
> I see with the scope that the task with less priority is not interrupted.

In the trace you sent, we clearly saw that it was interrupted by a timer
interrupt.

> It's difficult to see with the ipipe trace the problem so i put the
> xenomai trace in the application with
> |xntrace_user_start|/|xntrace_user_stop|.
> Is the log of xenomai in the same place (/proc/ipipe/trace/max ) of ipipe ?

See the latency test for an example of usage of the I-pipe tracer in
user-space. When using latency -f the trace is available in
/proc/ipipe/trace/frozen.

What about T_WARNSW (it is the third time I ask).

Also, it would be nice if you could try a more recent version of Xenomai
and of the I-pipe patch, say 2.6.0 with the I-pipe patch for 2.6.38.