On 04/04/2012 03:12 PM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> On 2012-04-04 15:02, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
>> On 04/04/2012 02:56 PM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
>>> The following changes since commit 0ef2410a2c9cf7102dead861241bd2d9957e4433:
>>>   Mask signals in rt_print:printer_loop() (2012-04-02 00:16:41 +0200)
>>> are available in the git repository at:
>>>   git://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-jki.git for-upstream
>>> Jan Kiszka (3):
>>>       Append missing newline to rt_[f]puts output
>>>       testsuite: Add rt-print buffer flushes to native error paths
>> As I said, I do not agree with calling rt_print_flush_buffers outside of
>> xenomai libs.
> rt_print_flush_buffers is a Xenomai API function that we export for
> quite a while now. The rt_* functions are about explicit control when
> what is invoked, both in the native skin and in what used to be rtdk.
> Also, you can't avoid this function when you interact with libraries
> that are unwrapped.
> That said, I can fix that minor issue in leaks differently if you insist.

I added rt_print_flush_buffers for xenomai 2.6.0, in order to implement
systematic wrapping of printf by the posix skin, my intent was not to
really export it. From my point of view, having to call this flush
function all over the place reveals a problem in the application. If you
use always printf or always rt_printf, you do not need to call this