On 04/19/2012 12:02 PM, Michael Trimarchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will send a proper patch. Is it possible to include in the ipipe-arm branch?

Please use the public mailing lists.

What exactly are you trying to fix ? What version of kernel ? The
ipipe-arm kernels are compile-tested, so, the code as is is correct
(except that maybe I did not compile-test imx25). If what you are trying
to fix is compilation for non-vanilla kernels, then the answer is no,
the ipipe-arm branches only support vanilla kernels.