Thomas, Brieuc \(GE Healthcare\) wrote:

> [...]

Neither your code, nor your setup is wrong, the error come from vxworks
uvm. Printing uvm_irqlock shows that the interrupts got disabled
somehow.

 > Then I tried the trunk version, and I've got an error message during the
 > launch, either:
 >
 > When I compile a periodic timer mode:
 > Xenomai: UVM skin init failed, code -16
 > Xenomai: starting Vxworks services
 > Or, in aperiodic mode:
 > Xenomai: starting UVM services
 > Xenomai: incompatible timer mode(aperiodic found, need periodic).
 > Xenomai: Vxworks skin init failed, code -16
 >
 > Perhaps my first problem, come from to the timer mode? Normally my
 > configuration is status=oneshot:setup=202:tickval=1...

UVM and vxworks are separated skins, that require incompatible timer
setting. Since you are using UVM (I guess), select only uvm in kernel
configuration, or select vxworks skin as a module that you do not load
when running applications using the UVM skin.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.