On 18 April 2012 13:59, Gilles Chanteperdrix
<gilles.chanteperd...@xenomai.org> wrote:
>> I tried `dohell` separately with `hackbench` and `seconds` parameter
>> as follows (and it worked properly):
>> linux-dopx:~ # /usr/xenomai/bin/dohell -b
>> "/home/anisha/Desktop/RealTime/downloadedPages/hackbench -pipe 100
>> process 100 seconds" 2
>
> "seconds" is a count of seconds, the number of seconds you want dohell
> to run. Like 14400 for 4 hours.

Yes, I understood that. I did mention 2 as number of seconds (in the
above quoted command), and I also tried that as follows:
/usr/xenomai/bin/dohell -b
"/home/anisha/Desktop/RealTime/downloadedPages/hackbench -pipe 100
process 100" 2

This `dohell` command result too is showing the proper output.

The problem is that when I run the same dohell command with xeno-test,
it doesn't show the results of hackbench.
Please read the other commands I tried (in my previous mail).

I feel it is the syntax problem which I am not able to figure out.

-Anisha