now with mailing list in cc

Hallo Gilles,

 by adding my user to group xenomai and configuring the
 xeno_nucleus.xenomai_gid parameter on the command line, I was able to
 run my binary as non-root, so my problem is solved.

 However, I noticed that if I start my binary as root, and using
 seteuid and setegid to non-root as in de example still fails. I don't
 know whether this is normal or a bug.

 Frederik