On 05/15/2012 10:02 AM, ali hagigat wrote:
> I am looking for all POSIX functions of Linux, i wonder if any body
> has POSIX.1-2008 manual or IEEE1003.1 or a similar document.
> Does xenomai change libc.a ? As far as I understood, xenomai adds new
> functions(they start with rt_), besides it changes some of posix
> functions while it keeps some posix functions untouched.

Functions which start with rt_ are part of the native skin. The
implementation of the posix skin does not change libc.a, it implements a
new library libpthread_rt.so, and the function substitution is done at
link-edition time by using the linker --wrap option.

> Is there any book regarding to the real time programming in xenomai?

You can start here:
http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/Included_documentation_summary

For instance the --wrap trick is explained here:
http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/Porting_POSIX_applications_to_Xenomai#Under_the_hood:_the_--wrap_flag

--
                                            Gilles.