On 2016-10-11 오후 7:00, xenomai-requ...@xenomai.org wrote:
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 08:35:01 +0000
From: "RAGAGLIA Matteo (Matteo)" <matteo_ragag...@yanmar.com>
To: "xenomai@xenomai.org" <xenomai@xenomai.org>
Subject: [Xenomai]  Compatibility VS Specific HW

Hi everyone,
I have the following HW configuration:
    x) CPU:                             INTEL CORE I7-6800K 3.4G;
    x) Mother board:          Asus MB X99-A/USB3.1;
    x) Graphic card:             ASUS STRIX GTX1080 A8G;

Does anyone know if there is some kind of incompatibility between Xenomai and
the listed components?
Thank you in advance.

MATTEO RAGAGLIA, PhD
Researcher
YANMAR R&D EUROPE SRL
PI 06157240489
Viale Galileo, 3/A - 50125 Firenze
Tel. +39 055 5121694/5
Fax +39 055 5121693

YANMAR GROUP COMPANY - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is for the intended
recipient only. It may contain PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL information. If
you received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender
immediately. Any other use of this email or attachment(s) is prohibited.

I don't think there would be incompatibility problems between Xenomai and your
hardware. However, I would like to advise you to provide us with particular
version of Xenomai and what version of Linux would it run alongside with.
Different Linux versions could result to different problems, especially
regarding kernel configuration.

Best,
--
Raimarius Delgado, M.Sc.Eng. (레임)