I am currently working on a project running with xenomai 3.0.3 and using
alchemy skin.
My context :
 - i need to use several large size queue using rt_queue_create (more than
1Mbytes each)
 - rt_queue_create does not work if i do not set --mem-pool-size option (we use
256M value)

My problem:
 even if i generate a empty application:
int main(int argc,char**argv)
   return 0;
 my computer free memory drop of 256 MBytes at each application run which is
really bothersome when debbuging.

Since i do not need shared memory, i have tried to used rt_heap_create /
rt_heap_delete inside my application.
But with this solution i cannot create a heap more than 1MBytes which is not
sufficient for my case.

My question is :
 is there a mean to release shared heap memory ?
 or may be i do not correctly use rt_queue_create?

Thanks in advance for helps