Hi,
  In my experience I usually try to get the patch that is the closest
match to my kernel version.  So I would try
ipipe-core-4.9.51-x86-4.patch, you will probably have to do some hand
fixes to resolve any conflicts if the patch doesn't apply cleanly.
That's usually how I approach it.  There could be better ways but for
me that's the most straight forward.

Hope this helps,

Greg